|• Great food and good service. The menu is diverse which is why I can keep going back as often as I do. The burgers, mexican plate as well as the Po Boys are all outstanding. You can't beat the price either. I have tried other places on the Island but have found either the service, the food or both to be subpar to Toms. You get the local treatment the first time through the door which is what left an impression on me.
• We loved the 1/2 lb burgers from here so much that we went back for another meal of tasty burgers. It was definitely our favorite restaurant for our family of 6 out of all we visited here, and the service was so fast and friendly - a big winner.
Pros: inexpensive, good parking
• Good service and food. We went deep sea fishing and brought our catch here and they cooked it for us. By far the best seafood we had down there. The staff was very accomodating.
• The food and service is excellent. Cheap drinks, exellent sea food & mexican food. Best hamburgers on the island. The atmosphere and all of the people, both staff and patrons are friendly helpful and just downright fun. Without a doubt the best value for the buck i've found.
• This place was SO good I didn't even have a clean spot left on my napkin. Atmosphere was good and the waiter was attentive.. kept our glasses full on this hot afternoon. The burger was cooked to order and the 'Super Dog' was super.. the wings good & HOT! If you like good 'Amercan' food.. this is the place. I give this place two thumbs up.
• I know that it is just a bar, but they have good service and very good food. I love their "club salad" there is lots of meat with the salad.
• We have eaten at T&J's 3 times and have had an excellent experience each time. Granted, we had hamburgers each time, but they were very good. The service has been very good and all of the waiters/waitresses have been efficient and engaging and personable. It has a fun atmosphere, I recommend it, and plan on eating there the next time I visit SPI.
• My family and I were on vacation in South Padre and had tried almost every place in the town to eat, and never walked away completely satisfied, until we ate at Tom & Jerry's. It was THE BEST place we ate while we were there. We even went back 3 more times.. The service was GREAT, the menu was diversified. My husband and I absolutely loved the fajitas! It was hands down a great value for your dollar and they got us in and out very fast and we were a party of 8 every time. You should definately make a stop at Tom & Jerry's if you are ever in South Padre Island, you will not be disappointed!!!
Pros: Was very family friendly. Great prices!! Cons: Can't think of one..